Best website for discount airfare?

For my last cruise I found the best airfare price by using a website that I found posted here. Unfortunatly I can not find it in my favorites or by searching past posts. Anyone have any suggestions of sites they use?

I've tried a ton of other websites mentioned here and I always go back to www.sidestep.com. It's always the cheapest! There was an article on it in the travel section of our newspaper as being one of the fastest growing, best priced, most popular discount websites around. I have found it to have the best prices on rental cars, hotels, and discount airfare. It compares the prices of Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, and a number of other websites. I have always found it to be the cheapest. I hope this helps, good luck!:)

For my last cruise I found the best airfare price by using a website that I found posted here. Unfortunatly I can not find it in my favorites or by searching past posts. Anyone have any suggestions of sites they use?

We've been using the services from http://www.priceline.com for about 3 years now and still very content.

Just booked Radisson Whittier,Ca for our pre-cruise stay before attacking :D the Mexican Riviera. Sidestep.com had it for $87. We have it for $34 a night! :D . Same goes for our car rental.....all cheap cheap cheap.....

Happy hunting.

I also will ONLY use Priceline.com when it comes to car rental and hotels.....but, I never use it for airfare!! I usually have too many specifics on dates and times and Priceline won't accomodate that.

cq

Archived