Pearl ...cost for soda card. 9day cruise?

4canucks

Pack some for your room....and replenish in the ports. I have always had a fridge in my room to keep it cold and the room stewards refilled our ice bucket 2x a day.

If I wanted it in the restaurants with my meal, I just poured it into a glass with ice and took it with me. I NEVER walked out of my room with the can - I feel that it would be tacky and kinda in-your-face towards NCL.

just returned from the pearl. 22 something for kids for 9 days. they give your kid a wristband. let your kid get the drink from the bar and bring it to you. no one cares. don't tell anyone i told you that. :)

That's too many sodas for an adult to drink. I only want possibly two or three a day, spending more than $2 for a very small glass of soda mostly filled with ice is a bit too much. Oh, its convenient to flash a card with a soda sticker and get cokes delivered, but not at that price. I can charge for one or two for much less. I can also bring one or two aboard every port day or drink a couple at the port. My doctor don't want me to drink any soda, much less any beer or booze. He will allow me a glass or two of wine.

im just of the pearl and i purchased the soda package for the 9 days it cost me $75.you are given draught soda and not the cans that paying customers get..its only worth it if you drink 4 plus a day!! if you have any spirit with a mixer they dont charge for the mixer so your card is not needed. i didn't get my monies worth so i won't do it again.

Archived