Cabin for 4 with 1 upper

cruisereddy

Booked a OVGTY cabin for 4 on the Carnival Elation and am currently assigned to a cabin with only 1 uppper. The cruise is Oct. 3rd and wondering why they didn't accommodate the 'quad' occupancy with 2 uppers. I am assuming that they plan on giving us a roll away for the 2nd child, which I'm not too thrilled with the idea of having to maneuver around it during a middle-of-the-night trip to the BR. Anyone know of any other accommodations they might plan or if an upgrade is possible?

Thanks for any info or suggestions! :)

Sounds like you will get a bunk and a rollaway. Since your cabin is already assigned it doesnt sound like you will be upgraded again.

The roll away will only be in the room during the night- It should be taken down while you are at breakfast and put back when you are at dinner.

We did 5 to a cabin and the first night I hated that rollaway- it took up too much room for us. We asked only to give us extra balnkets-pillows and sheets and the last one in made up a bed on the floor. It worked out a lot better for us.

THe newer ships dont have rollaways so you will be put into a quad cabin.(keep that in mind for the next cruise)

CruiseReddy - I haven't been on the Carnival Elation, but on a lot of newer ships there's a loveseat that folds out to a single bed. Perhaps that will be the 4th? You should definately call Carnival customer service, and keep calling until you find somebody who can give you specific information. Also, you may want to post your question (with your cabin number) on the Carnival boards. You'll probably get very helpful responses there.:)

WE were on the Inspiration with a quad qty. and ended up with a triple cabin and a roll a way. We pushed the two twins together for me and my husband and the roll a-way went under the upper bunk. Worked out great. My son is six feet tall and fit in the roll away with no problem. Have a great trip!

Archived