Packing from Boards...LOL... top 10

pd52

Well, my DW saw post.....leaving friday, and United Van Lines, Movers will be at our door at 6:00am to "pack" for our "7" day "all inclusive" cruise. What I initially thought I could just carry on, then a U-Haul, has now gotten serious.

You know if someone says you need to bring, you feel the urge to bring just in case, so the additions for the moving van include:

case of ketchup (three different brands in case someone at our table may have a special brand), case of 4 different salad dressings, Keg of Beer (may never leave the balcony, captain applauded this addition), Gerbil to keep the dog and goat company, ten bales of hay for the goat (captain asked that goat eat at rear of ship so hay doesn't blow into pools), no kids so do not need scooters, instead packing the Harleys, since taking a coffee pot, toaster, and blender, thought a full size frig instead of that little thing that comes with the cabin would be helpful, and if I need to bring washing detergent, softener, and a clothesline, why not just a stackable (trying to conserve room) wash/dryer and not worry about waiting for one to use!!!

And the dreaded DW must have's now include those 30 pair of shoes and matching bags (with shoe door holder of course), portable closet for clothes, and extra hanger (cause they "don't" have enough of board)

Since we have that Keg, I'm adding the BBQ grill and fishing poles.

We're bringing the Cowboys flag, Capt asked to bring a Colts flag for his balcony. He's getting excited to be our neighbor for the week...

Bottled water, no problem, have 6 five gallon bottles of Deer Park water with pedestal ready....

and finally, rather than worry abouts the mattress, we are just taking our owm bed and mattress including pillows !!!

That should do it...hope we don't hold up sail a way boarding......will post on our return to let you know how the animals did (could get ugly if they got sick or loose on deck)

Anyone going out on the Grand this saturday, if you see the moving van you'll know we made it !!!

Happy cruisin

roflmao, need to fix mascara from laughing, have to report inflatables were not damaged in transit, and on an extremely useful note, the little bungee that DH carries in his rolling computer briefcase saved the day last night, in securing the carryons and my purse on top of the smart cart, to get from baggage claim across the street to the hotel courtesy shuttles (because the airlines did not manage to lose any of our checked luggage, yippee!!!). You may laugh, but I was truly grateful for that little piece of nonsense at 11 pm our time after traveling all day.

We didn't pack the duct tape this time,(it would have taken our bags over the limit);) and lucky for us, the airlines also failed to destroy any of our suitcases. :D

Don't forget paper umbrellas and straws to put in all the foo foo drinks you are making in your cabin - oh and all the fruit to go with them. Now, you need toothpicks to hold the fruit! Of course you already have you own tall decorative glasses for all the drinks.

Now, you need a boom box and cd's to play music on your balcony and your dvd player and movies to watch so you don't have to leave your balcony to go poolside!

Archived