leaving on navigator on Thursday

Hi,

Leaving on navigator on Thursday. I have a few question.

1) What time is the earliest I can board the ship? What time should i get to the port?

2) is there shopping right off the boat on cozumel?

3)Any excersions that are really worth it?

4) at dinner is it shorts or long pants?

5) what can we expect the weather to be?

6) is there any way to get a cabin upgrade? I am in an ocean view room. Would love the balcony.

Hi,

1) What time is the earliest I can board the ship? What time should i get to the port?

Usually you can begin to board around 11:30

Yes

Long Pants in the dining room, shorts are o.k. in the Windjammer.

6) is there any way to get a cabin upgrade? I am in an ocean view room. Would love the balcony.

Sorry I can't help you with all of the questions but I'm sure someone else will jump in. Enjoy your cruise!!

Show up at around 11:30. That's usually the time they start.

Long pants for dinner. Shorts are ok for breakfast and lunch. Excursions are only worth it if you really want to do what they're doing! If all you want to do is shop, or go to the beach, you don't need an excursion for that!

The weather is warm--but who knows what mother nature will do!

Rule of thumb--book the cabin you will be happy in--no one knows how or why they give the rare upgrade!

Hi,

1. We showed up at 11am last week. We were one of the first to get on the ship at noon.

2. I'd take a cab into town to shop. Have them drop you off at Los Cinco Soles (a large store with Pancho's Backyard inside), and you can walk from there. There are lots of smaller stores one block back from the ocean. When you're tired of walking and shopping, you'll be close to Senior Frogs for drinks :D

4. Long pants.

5. Should be nice, but we had 35mph winds last week.

6. I assume you mean a free upgrade, and if so this is not likely.

There is a thread on the Meet and Mingle section for Jan. 10, and there are quite a few people on it so I would guess that the ship will be fairly full. Lots of people like to get away from the cold North :D Then there are those like myself who will be leaving the unseasonably warm (75 degree) state of VA.;)

Hi,

We boarded on November 29th at 11:30.

Shopping is available right at the International Pier where we docked, or a short taxi ride downtown. If you want to pay for a cabin upgrade, get there early and ask the Pier Coordinator what is available and for how much.

Cozumel is an easy port to get around on your own if you are considering shopping or beaches. You are in port for a good long time which is nice. There are plenty of taxis and prices are posted at the taxi stand outside the pier. We snorkeled at Chankannaab park in the morning and could have stayed all day but decided we wanted to swim and get massages so we went to Mr. Sancho's Beach which has free admission. If you are interested in the beach, many cruisers also love Paradise Beach which is also free. It's a little more crowded than Mr. Sancho's but they offer more water activities. Check the Cozumel boards for great information.

Don't miss the ice show on the ship! Bring long pants if you want to ice skate during free skate hours. Enjoy your cruise. You will love this ship!!

Nancy

Archived