Topless Decks

Fun Loving

The topless deck on Constellation was right forrad and well signposted. It was used extensively by the men even though many would have been better remaining covered up.:eek:

The men also went topless elsewhere too with the same unsatisfactory apearance.:(

The temperatures were consistently in the 80s but I didn't see one woman topless. :)

Hi Funloving,

Yes Millie does, as has been said, and my 19 and 25 yr. old sons found it last march and their report of it at dinner was a mere shrug. What I find rather interesting on posts such as this one and others, regarding locals of nude beaches,etc., is the amount of VIEWS vs RESPONSES on the thread itself.:rolleyes:

Barry

This is so cool. I hope i can find it on the new Solstice. I thought no ships sailing out of America had a deck like that. I have always wanted Princess to have one but no way. all ships should. one of you say it has no signs but others say easy to find.

This is so cool. I hope i can find it on the new Solstice. I thought no ships sailing out of America had a deck like that. I have always wanted Princess to have one but no way. all ships should. one of you say it has no signs but others say easy to find.

I sailed on the Grand Princess last April and they had a topless deck and it was marked.

We used to frequent the F deck, as it was called on Carnival, simply to get away from all the kids. We found it hysterically funny, the lengths that some men would go to, just to get a look at the women who were topless. They all thought they were so discrete with their dark glasses, and their pretense of being up there for the view of the ship, or the water.

When our kids were 13 and 15, we took them on a cruise. My son saw his first topless/nude beach, while on that cruise. My husband asked him, "does this bother you?" He said, "it's gorss, kinda like seeing grandma, and grandpa naked."

only in this country........would men sneak around with glasses and pretend not to look.

As for nude or topless sunbathing....why not? its simply a person not wearing any clothing. It's not dirty, or sexual. I think the US attitude toward nudity is unfounded and silly.

Dave:eek:

BTW: if you've ever had the chance to do nude snorkling....Its a blast! just remember to put lotion on your backside.....I learned the hard way and wasn't able to sit without PAIN during my 2 1/2 hour flight back home:D

Archived