31 Day Sapphire clothes and beauty questions

SissyG

Thanks for the encouragement, Sissy. But how come the women do all the bookings, land excursions, hotels, paperwork, pay the pills, do the packing and make sure everything is in order at the house???? Stan mows the lawn and gives me his toothbrush to pack. :( Well - he also does contact the credit card companies to let them know what crazy place they'll be receiving charges from us next!

Almost married 40 years - Did I raise him wrong????? :eek: I think he's just hoping that I get discouraged so I don't pick out anymore long trips!!! Hmmmm - maybe that's his strategy. Well - I guess I can't let him know that I have finally figured him out!!! OKAY - I'll give the Vancouver to Thailand trip another look!!! We women have to stick together!!! :D

Karen

Karen....if you raised Stan wrong, then I raised Art wrong. I too do all the packing, planning, arranging flights, tours etc. Art does the lawn and the pool and complains about the amount of luggage. But he does forget all the complaints once we are onboard.

Tomorrow I look at all I packed and take out alot of it. Not sure what I want and what I don't. I am trying desperately to coordinate colors etc. I am finally down to six pair of shoes but would really like to take more. I am always afraid a strap will break or a heel will fall off and I will be stuck. I, unfortunately cannot just walk into a shoe store and quickly pick up a pair.

Not sure about anyone else, but Art and I have a tradition. First drink onboard is in the Wheelhouse Bar. If anyone is there please introduce yourself and say hello.

Chris

Our bags are all packed but not closed...I have my last minute things to stick into the little nooks and crannies in the morning..we are really close on the weight limit..will have to weigh after I put in each item.

Ladies, see you in Sydney.

xoSissy

BYE Sissy - See you in a few days. Safe trip!

Chris - I always bring a lot of sandals - and always end up wearing sneakers all the time! One pair of heels is my limit. "Dress-up" night is usually the bumpy night when we shouldn't be in heels!!! :mad: Will look for you in the wheelhouse bar!

I still want to know how we are getting all this luggage from the Marriot to the ship????

Can't wait - can't wait!!!!! I am really getting anxious to get outta here!!!

Karen

Packed and ready...One case open for last minute goodies. This is worse than laboring with my first child!!!!I am hoping, like that, the beauty of the result will make me forget the trauma of getting the prize!!!!!!

Donna

• 1 month later...

Karen - that is a great video. I have been experimenting with mine and this will be so usefull. Who knew there were so many ways to wear them. I will forward on to all who got a Pareo (Sarong) from us as gifts.

Helen

Archived