Carnival's Special Occasion Decorations

cruising_kelly

Just wondering if anyone has used Carnival's decoration packages to celebrate a special event? My sister is having her 30th birthday while onboard our April cruise and I was thining about having them do the birthday decorations in the stateroom.. Has anyone had any positive/negative experiences with this? Thanks!

I can vouch for both. The stateroom decorations are really pretty nice...I was surprised!

We had 2 of the chocolate special occassion cakes on the Freedom and they were excellent. Very light and fluffy cakes. They've changed them not too long ago and they're really some of the best cake we had on the entire cruise.

Go for it....happy celebrations!

The room decorations are WONDERFUL. I do them each year for DH (various lines now) and he loved the CCL ones this past September the most (and he normally doesn't get all excited about stuff like that). He kept talking about them to my parents when we spoke to them several times during the week!!

they are very expensive id see if there was a way to go in amd do it yourself i think it was 32.00 just for a banner you can also order a cake they are a great price .go on the carnival website and they have that if for you on there.

The decorations are wonderful and a fun way to get your cruise off to a good start. It's always so nice to open the door, and see your cabin all decorated! We've had the Anniversary decorations on all our cruises so far. The only problem, is that DH is really tall, and they tend to be in his face!:) I just rearranged them, so that they would not be hanging in the area that we walked through. The cakes are nice, and they will put whatever you want on them. I always ask them NOT to sing:o when they are delivering a cake at dinner! If you order flowers, they have really nice arrangements. Last time, I told them, exactly what flowers and what colors, (needed something patriotic) and they were waiting in the cabin upon embarkation! Have a wonderful cruise!

I did the Bday decorations for my sons 16th birthday, they also left two Carnival Key Rings and 2 Carnival Ink Pens. The decorations were fun but didnt last too long because they are in the way and after I moved them they didnt stick very well. I can say they were fun for a day or two but we got tired of them after that.

The cake or maybe wine and chocolate covered strawberries would be a nice option for someone turning 30

Our cruise left on Mother's Day last year.. and my husband ordered the Room Decorations for me... they were so cute!

They stayed up the entire cruise and we brought a few peices home with us.

(There is a pic.. on the 2007 Victory Pics,on the webshots).....

Catrin

Nice to hear such positive comments on the stateroom decorations. We are getting married onboard the Conquest on June 8:D , which happens to be my parent's 35th wedding anniversary and my oldest neice's 9th birthday, so we would like to have their rooms decorated so they know we are remembering that it is their special day also! :)

I think the decorations are expensive for what they are, BUT so what! They make a little party in your room when you first come into the cabin. I have ordered them, and received them. I think they are great. I have also ordered cakes, cham..pain, strawberries and gifts. I was happy with all of it.

I had the stateroom decorated for my DH 55th birthday. I also ordered the cake ( very yummy )!! I have no regrets ordering it, actually I would probably have felt bad not having a little something special for him that day! What else is there to do to celebrate other than having the dining room sing Happy Birthday? We ate at the Nouveau Supper Club that night.

Here is a pic of what the decorations look like when hung across the room.

202.jpg

Smiles,Connie

Archived