question about e-docs/luggage tags

BambiRumsey

Booked and paid in full for Fascination on 2/11...

Did every thing online including printing luggage tags.

This is my first time doing it this way. How do you all attach the luggage tags to your bag? Do you bring a stapler with you? What if I printed them on a full sheet label then cut them down and stuck them on like a regular tag?

Anyone care to share what has worked/not worked when printing your own tags?

Not worried about getting off the ship. SInce it is a shory I am trying to get us into two small rolling carry on size bags so we can self debark.

I am concerned about attaching them once I get to the port...don't want to put them on prior to boarding the plane as I an sure they will not withstand the luggage gorillas...

the porters will have additional tags?

I did the same as girldoc above, plus I used clear packing tape to cover the tags. Worked great. Some one also suggested that you put a tag an each handel if there is more than one on the bag. That seemed to work well also.

More than one person has posted on here that they printed their luggage tags in black and white and had no problems with using them. The color doesn't really seem to matter.

The Bar code appears to have both the booking number and the room number included so I'm venturing a guess that it is the really important item rather than the color.

Archived