To request a CC Meet & Greet on the Diamond

flamomo

If anyone is wanting to set up a M&G on a Diamond sailing, here's the contact info for the scheduler:

dhall@princesscruises.com

She's very helpful. Let her know the date of your sailing, what day of the sailing that you want to have it and the number of people you expect to attend.

I contacted her about a month ago, and she responded. Yesterday I had an email from her saying she was working on the schedule for our cruise. I sent her the info she needed, and she set it up for the day we requested. Since I am the contact for our group, she said there will be a confirmation in my stateroom when we board.

She was also helpful in setting up our M & G on the Diamond for our 12/18/07 cruise. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that there were no snacks as promised and no one from the ship's staff stopped by to welcome us. I think in addition to setting it up in advance it might be a good idea for the leader of your CC group to check in with Guest Services or Cruise Director staff the day you board to make sure that the snacks get delivered and also to see if someone from the staff can stop by and serve as a contact if you want to set up any follow up meetings during your cruise.

She was also helpful in setting up our M & G on the Diamond for our 12/18/07 cruise. The only thing that was a bit disappointing is that there were no snacks as promised and no one from the ship's staff stopped by to welcome us. I think in addition to setting it up in advance it might be a good idea for the leader of your CC group to check in with Guest Services or Cruise Director staff the day you board to make sure that the snacks get delivered and also to see if someone from the staff can stop by and serve as a contact if you want to set up any follow up meetings during your cruise.

Christmas in Hawaii. You are gonna love the weather in Hawaii in December.

Archived