Coral: do I want a bumpout cabin?

Coolmama_1

I had that same conundrum......we went ahead and booked a bumpout on Baja deck for our PC cruise coming up. I'll let you know how it goes.

We were on the Coral earlier this year and scoped out our particular cabin and it looked pretty nice...the balcony seemed a little smaller than other minis' balconies (can only fit a table and two chairs..no chance of a lounger going out there) but we thought how the balcony was actually set up on the bumpout was pretty darn cool :)

Thanks.

When are you sailing? I thought it looked nice too. My husband likes the room of a mini and I got a good price on one. Thought I would go ahead and reserve with my open booking. Thanks to all my CC friends, we took advantage of the advice to open book a cruise. :)

Lynda, take a look at the deck plan on the Coral:

http://www.princess.com/ships/co/deck/co_aloha_index.html

See the area midship that juts out? The 4 corner cabins on that bumpout are the AD minis

If you see a pic of the Coral, if it's a close enough shot, you can see how those cabins look. Somewhere someone has a great photo album that has some great shots of these cabins (exterior anyway)..for the life of me I can't remember the addy tho :( Maybe someone else knows the link

We did the Panama Canal transit on the Coral. I would recommend a bumpout cabin on Caribe deck. Partly covered and bigger than other decks. We had C624 and loved it. If I did it agin I would try for C622 simply because it is open towards the bow.

Suzy

Great pictures thanks so much for sharing them this really takes the worry and the imagination and puts it in to reality.. we leave on 09-26 ready to have fun and to gamble... great pictures thanks again.. My wife already knows where she is putting her things.. no closet may be next time you can add the closet in and measurements for gals like my wife who bring 40 pairs of shoes.. he he : )

Great

We had cabin A503 on the Island and have booked A504 on the Coral in Oct. The minis are on each end of the bumpout sections...with balcony cabins in between. We really enjoyed our cabin, and the Aloha deck. Our balcony was 3/4 covered and the deck above was all window...no open deck so no one could look down on us. The railing is wrap around plexi glass, so there is a terrific view on one side. We were under the Lotus pool, and there was absolutely no noise at all. And a quick flight of stairs to the Horizon Court. The bumpout minisuites give an unobstructed view on one side of the balcony...balcony is small, but it did not bother us. I like the minisuites, especially since they have full bathrooms.

Archived