Another Triumph Questions

Jules7226

Thanks for the answers. I like to take my flavored creamer with me and keep it in the fridge. It makes the coffee on the ship taste a whole lot better!! I guess I'll just bring my soft sided cooler. Oh well.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the answers. I like to take my flavored creamer with me and keep it in the fridge. It makes the coffee on the ship taste a whole lot better!! I guess I'll just bring my soft sided cooler. Oh well.:rolleyes:

I usually take the powder creamer or Walmart sells my flavored creamer in the little "tubs" that do no require refrigeration. However, when we were on the Triumph my husband bought a bucket of beer as his first drink and when we took the bucket back to our cabin the steward kept it full of ice the entire cruise and kept restocking our soda and water w/o being asked. We never expected them to let us keep the bucket for the week.

Are there no fridges in the staterooms? I am going on my first Carnival cruise after cruising Princess, where there is a little fridge in every room. Not that its a really big deal, but I usually bring some soda and keep it in the fridge.

Not all ships have refrigerators. Out of our Carnival cruises Miracle was the only one. Conquest may have but that was before we found these boards and knew that we could request the items be removed so we could use it. :eek:

This all brings up an interesting question to me. We have been on the Holiday, Spirit class and Conquest class. I don't think the Holiday had a fridge and the cabins were smaller. Are the cabins on the Triumph the same (I think) 185 square feet as the Conquest and Spirit class ships or are they smaller and laid out different? I know this info is somewhere, but I can't find it.

This all brings up an interesting question to me. We have been on the Holiday, Spirit class and Conquest class. I don't think the Holiday had a fridge and the cabins were smaller. Are the cabins on the Triumph the same (I think) 185 square feet as the Conquest and Spirit class ships or are they smaller and laid out different? I know this info is somewhere, but I can't find it.

Does anybody know?

IMO they were the same size on Triumph as the other classes. The only thing that appeared different was the vanity area. I also think the Spirit class had more storage, not closet space but more cabinets and shelves.

Thanks !!:)

We have been on the Triumph and the Glory so far.

We were really surprised at how roomy our balcony cabin was with lots of storage space in both. However, I wouldn't cruise without my "shoe bag" for the back of the bathroom door!

The Glory had a small fridge and was great for a few cans of pop. On the Triumph I had a collapsible ice bucket that I bought at Target. Our steward kept it full of ice the whole week. Worked great!

I was told on these boards to bring small garbage bags and line them in the trash can for cooling sodas or beer. It was a great idea, but we didn't have to use them. The room attendant saw what I was doing, and brought a cooler in and kept it filled with ice for the rest of the cruise! Needless to say, I took care of him($$)!:D

P.S. This was on the Triumph.;)

Does the Triumph have laundry rooms with irons that the guests can use?? Maybe all of the ships do, I'm just not sure.

yes they do. They are in all the laundry rooms on all decks. There is a little timer up above. Turn it past 5, and then set your time. You're good to go.

Archived