Does Celebrity Honor Price Drops?

fifty

I have only cruised RCCL and wondered if Celebrity honors a price drop if it occurs online before final payment as RCCL does.

In other words, if I make a reservation now at Celebrity online and later find a better rate such as Senior discount at Celebrity online, will Celebrity drop the initial amount to the discounted rate as shown online?

As I travel solo, it makes a large difference and I have to watch for any senior citizen rates or sales.

Thanks for any info.

The price for our May cruise on Century dropped. I called Celebrity and they adjusted the price on our bill. Our confirmation e-mail from when we originally booked says that they will give us the discount if the price drops before we pay in full. If the price drops after we pay in full they may or may not apply the discount because some price drops are new bookings only.

I see no reason to pay in full until the deadline which is sometime in March.

Celebrity is known to give the credit for the lower rate even after final billing. I think if they wouldn't it would be very bad P.R. At least you should be able to get a ship board credit for that amount. Your T.A should be working as your advocate here and get it for you, if you used one.

Archived