Out of these two, which is the better cruise?

YorkieMommyKandis

Which is the better cruise?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the better cruise?

• Liberty Cruise
    • Glory Cruise

I am trying to decide between these two cruises for our second cruise (our first cruise was a 4 day Freeport, Nassau cruise).

LIBERTY

Eastern Caribbean: Miami, FL ; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas ; St. Thomas, USVI ; San Juan, Puerto Rico ; Grand Turk ; Miami, FL

OR

GLORY

Eastern Caribbean: Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL ; Nassau, Bahamas ; St. Thomas, USVI ; St. Maarten, NA ; Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

I voted Liberty because of the itinerary only, since I have not sailed on either of these ships I cannot say anything regarding that area. In saying that though you do have to weigh in the fact that you will be busier on the 4 stop cruise. One thing I am sure of is you will have a great time in anything you do cause youre on a cruise!:D

I voted Liberty because of the itinerary only, since I have not sailed on either of these ships I cannot say anything regarding that area. In saying that though you do have to weigh in the fact that you will be busier on the 4 stop cruise. One thing I am sure of is you will have a great time in anything you do cause youre on a cruise!:D

Ditto.....I like the itinerary of the Liberty.....it sounds like a great cruise.

Thanks! I will definitely look into the Liberty cruise a bit more then. My sister has been telling me how nice Half Moon Cay is. I also like this cruise a little better since we celebrate our one year wedding anniversary on September 22 and this is the one where we would actually be on the cruise on our anniversary. Maybe my hubby won't turn himself into a cruise ship celebrity this time by joining in on the first night's show like he did last time. LOL. By the second day of the cruise, everyone was coming up to us to meet the "movie star". Fun fun fun...I can't wait!!!

I voted "Liberty" since I just got off the Triumph today that had an identical itinerary -- HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk; and had a great time at all 4 ports. I'm writing up a picture review I'll post in a day or two.

Thanks! I will definitely look into the Liberty cruise a bit more then. My sister has been telling me how nice Half Moon Cay is. I also like this cruise a little better since we celebrate our one year wedding anniversary on September 22 and this is the one where we would actually be on the cruise on our anniversary. Maybe my hubby won't turn himself into a cruise ship celebrity this time by joining in on the first night's show like he did last time. LOL. By the second day of the cruise, everyone was coming up to us to meet the "movie star". Fun fun fun...I can't wait!!!

LOL - same thing happened to my husband on our last cruise! All week long everyone was stopping us and making fun of him. When the CD asked him how long he'd been married, he said "forever!" and after that he was an onboard celebrity all week. :p

I loved sailing the Liberty - great ship. We did Western but are doing the same itin. above on our group cruise this summer. And we haven't been married "forever" - we're actually celebrating our tenth anniverary while on this summer's cruise.:D

I was faced with the same decision (horrors!:eek: ) as well, and we chose Liberty for our anniv. cruise because the ports sounded awesome! Plus my SIL and BIL who will be going with us already did the Glory itinerary. Something new for everyone! Have a great trip!

the last 2 cruises I've been on were 3 port days, 3 sea days. And we were tired enough for doing and seeing everything to enjoy and appreciate the sea days.

This next cruise I've booked is 4 port days and I'm leary of it for that reason (it happens to be the Glory Western route).

I haven't heard great things about Grand Turk or San Juan.

Nassau is OK, St. THomas and St. Martin are great.

Archived