Nature Poll

waterguy2003_01

Should Thong Bottom Bikini's (on women who SHOULD be wearing them) be allowed;  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Should Thong Bottom Bikini's (on women who SHOULD be wearing them) be allowed;

• Nowhere
    • Everywhere
    • Anywhere BUT the kids pool
    • Only on the 'Topless' deck....

I don't think a thong bikini is appropriate unless you are in your own private area. There is not much difference between wearing a thong bikini and being butt naked. I won't knock someone for wearing one, I just think they have other issues. I also think that most people who feel the need to show their behinds to others just want attention. It doesn't matter how nice you think you look, your waste area is not something anyone else really needs to see. Ask most men and they'll say sure honey go on and put it on, now tell me why do you think they say that? It's because it turns some of them on. Is that why some women like to wear them in public? Just ask yourself what is the real motive behind showing your behind? Look at what Bombero says. Another sad part of it is if the man watching looks nice you don't care, but if someone made you feel queasy you would cover-up. So again what is the motive?

I don't have the body to wear one. Even if I did, my conservative upbringing wouldn't allow me to. Having said that, it is only skin after all. We N Americans are far too hung up on the human body. If you want to wear one, more power to you. :D

Beth

I wear one all the time(except on a cruise ship) because I can. I work out very hard. I don't see what the difference is in wearing a thong and ladies who are always showing a lot of cleavage with their bathing suits or when they're wearing a tight shirt in which you can see all their cleavage and breasts.

How come all the ones who state hey wear them don't have links to pictures?

Open our profile, click the link to our home page (CruiseMates gallery page) and you will be able to see Karen in a thong on a ship. Yes, she can wear one.

Archived