09- 2010 Cruise Schedules?

Frank12

If you look at the individual ships, many are already out... our cruise for October 09 is listed... you can't do a search though, you have to look at the individual ships as far as I know and "advance" the screen rather than looking at the months available... it's a little backwards, but there are plenty of ships that already have schedules out through 09...

Does anyone know when Carnival will post the ships/itineraries/prices on their website for July09 through 2010 cruises?

I already have cruises booked for 1/10/09 3/3/09 and 11/5/09.. all on Carnival, so it can be done.. already looking for 2010.. I can't say what site to go to.. but they have a ad on THIS page.. great search engine for finding cruises. good luck...

I haven't found what I'm looking for on Carnival's wesite yet. I'll try the website that you didn't recommend!:eek:

I know when I am looking for a cruise vacation to go on, the web site I can't tell you about that has an ad on this page is the one I always check out ... as I said, their search engine is great.. the best one out there I think...... Remember, you did not hear it from me...

Yes, you know, a cruise, it is a Vacation to go on, not to be confused with fast food to go on...... I guess I would used a different site if I was looking for that.....

Archived