Weigh-in for 2/21/08....Jump right in

WeirdEyes

Belle's gone out of town

Don't frown

She will be back next week

Then you'll have the poem you seek

--by Belle

Hi gang! Belle is enjoying herself on a vacation that is much needed.

Tell me how you did this week with your weigh-in, your WOE, and exercise.

I lost one pound this week, which leaves me with 3 to go until goal.....if I don't change my mind, Daniel. ;)

I've been pretty good with WOE and have been exercising daily. The exercise is the key for me. I love the fact that my muscles are starting to show.

Good luck, everyone! Have a GREAT day! :D

Glad that Belle is on vacation .... hope it is relaxing and fun.

I am down 1# this week ... wanted more, but will take anything ... still have 2.2# to get back to where I was and then 18.5 to the "finish line" (maybe/perhaps).

I have been trying to exercise more ... 1 1/2 hours at the gym ... treadmill for 90 minutes 4x per week then with the trainer 2x. I can now see a little bit of muscle in the flab ... I'm, starting to do weights ... don't know their proper names. There is a bar that is bent ... weighs about 23-27# and then weights ... I'm up to the bar and 10# total weight. It feels good.

Over Memorial weekend I'm going to Mississippi (Ocean Springs) for a reunion with my siblings ... DH or kids won't be coming. They (my family) have not seen the weight loss, so I really want to get toned and down as much as possible before then. We are going to spend a few days in New Orleans (I've never been there before).

Have a great day all. Jan

Well, I stayed the same again this week. Better than a gain, but not as good as a loss. The thing that I am most proud of this week - at step class yesterday I made it through 2 songs without making a single mistake!! (That is wonderful for me, I am such a klutz and have no coordination at all!)

Congrats to the losers - and good luck to all!

Oh, I've seen that a lot of people here use spark (I don't) - and I was wondering if anyone here uses facebook to chat to people about weight loss/cruises/other interests...I'm always looking for people with similar interests on facebook. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Hello everyone,

I stayed the same. Still 5 lbs. lost since Jan. I have 2 months before cruisetime so still need to work on getting another 5 lbs. off.

I rammed my knee into my car last week while I was carting things into the garage. Knee is a little sore but getting better. Having to be careful on exercise so that's slowing me down a little but not too bad. Icing every day has helped.

Good luck to all this week.

I'm new to this board. I'm losing weight for many reasons, but the fun reason is that I'm planning my first cruise.

I've made a lot of changes in the last year. I'm down a total of 75 lbs. now.

I need to stay motivated as I'd ike to lose 30 more pounds. I don't like to exercise, but have been doing it. How do you keep motivated?

Thanks.

JBD

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this thread, but would like to join in with you all for weigh in.

I joined WW, 6 weeks ago and as of last night I have lost a total of 8 lbs.

Losing is hard for me as I loose SOOoooo slow even tho I go to the gym twice a week and walk everyday.

I`m hoping to loose a total of 25 lbs. and would like to join you guys for the weigh in.

Need all the encourgement that I can get.

Hi, Welcome JBD and 1tucker'smom,

Congratulations on your weight loss(es) and on your decision (to use the WW program). My husband and I almost went with another program, then a nurse recommended Weight Watchers. It helped us so much!

I am at my goal weight (40# after several months), and I have realized that I still need the reinforcement that I get through the meetings.The leader faces the same challenges that we face and gives us strategies for dealing with them. JBD, 75 pounds is such a great accomplishment! (1tuckersmom, you're doing well too.) You must be getting lots of compliments on the weight loss. I think that makes me want to maintain the loss, and also it is fun to be wearing smaller clothes.;)

Oh, another motivator is wanting to be at or below my goal weight for our next cruise in April.

Please keep us posted on how you are doing!!

Welcome to our new folks.

How do I stay motivated to exercise? Um...........well, the thought of going up a size pretty much does it for me.

Just trying to stay in the size I'm at right now. Harder the more into my mid-40's.

Amen to that!

Archived