Voyager/Galveston questions

judgemom

i recently came back from the voyager. my husband and i dined at portifino's and unfortunately i got food poisoning. the food on the ship in the main dining room is quite good. my husband is a gastroenterologist and unfortunately customer sevice didn't acknowledge the food poisoning.

How horrible to get food poisoning...Hope it didn't affect the trip and enjoyment too much....

Mommy yes just west of Cameron....My home was one of 10 that wasn't either washed away or destroyed...I don't know how but someone was looking out for me....:)

Tony's will be in my bag...;) ...What would we do without it? I will have to remember to pick up a small can....

We will be on Voyager on April 13. Which nights are the formal nights?

Make sure you check with someone who has sailed your itinerary...the best bet is to go to your roll call and people will know for sure or check the member reviews for those who sailed the Jamaica itinerary and double check....Listen, take care of the Voyager for your sailing as I am getting on the week after you! Happy sailin':)

i recently came back from the voyager. my husband and i dined at portifino's and unfortunately i got food poisoning. the food on the ship in the main dining room is quite good. my husband is a gastroenterologist and unfortunately customer sevice didn't acknowledge the food poisoning.

Your husband must be pretty good, to be able to make that determination. Usually it's hard to confirm food poisining without testing the food and/or the patients blood for the toxin. I would acknowledge food poisoning, either, unless it was confirmed by the medical dept.

I just returned from the VOS on March 2nd. My husband and I wanted to be lazy and since we hail from Chicago, warm sun and sand was a must. We picked the passion island excursion and it was fantastic. You ride a bus then a boat to a private island. They serve open bar and food. They also provide a water trampoline and paddle boats in the cost. There is a segway ride for 15 bucks if you like and you can pay for the more exotic cocktails.

The food was good but watch out for that habanero salsa! The water was beautiful and the sand was like sugar. The only regret is that you are not there longer. If your husband doesn't like the water there are hammocks, and plenty of covered seating to just chill out and eat and drink the afternoon away.

There are also 5 or so little shops but they gouged me. I'm not a good haggler so be prepared to haggle. They dropped 100 bucks on a piece of jewelry for my brother. Most of the items are things you see everywhere though so you can get better prices in town.

Our tour guide, Alex was so funny and we felt he did an excellent job of hosting and informing on the way over and back. Nicest tour guide I've ever encountered.

If you are just looking for a relaxing beach day I would highly recomend passion island.

here's a ?

Does Voyager have the murder mystery dinner theater ? in all of the reviews and posts I have read , I have not seen one post about it . :confused:

There was a murder mystery dinner in Portofino's on Wednesday evening, with a limited menu.

Archived