Pre-pay Pinnacle Grill Question

anjan

The response from the HAL internet question site:

"Please pre-book your dining arrangements for the Pinnacle Grill through our ship services department. You can reach them Monday through Friday 7am-5pm pacific standard time at

1-800-541-1576."

"This department can also help you arrange any other special celebratory requests that you may have."

Ok so I contacted HAL and they did not have my reservation, however, they told me that my TA has paid for an evening, of our choice, at the Pinnacle Grill??? I knew of no such thing and I am not truly convinced. I booked it through the internet, same company I used last year, and they did nothing above and beyond the necessary. Anyone ever hear of this?

Ok so I contacted HAL and they did not have my reservation, however, they told me that my TA has paid for an evening, of our choice, at the Pinnacle Grill??? I knew of no such thing and I am not truly convinced. I booked it through the internet, same company I used last year, and they did nothing above and beyond the necessary. Anyone ever hear of this?

Our TA booked a night for us in the Pinnacle, she is not an internet TA though. Perhaps because you are a repeat customer of theirs, this is a thank you.

Sierra,

Well that would be nice, but I am still sceptical. Only time will tell. If they did in fact pre-pay for an evening in the Pinnacle, I will be pleasantly surprised. Another possibility is because we are celebrating a birthday? Oooohh I love surprises!!

Sierra,

I just got my documents (YIPPEE!!). Do you recall when your TA comped you an evening in the Pinnacle Grill if this information was included in your documents that were mailed to you or if this was in your cabin when you boarded?

Thanks Kelly

Archived