Key West Info

hnurse1

I loved Key West. I want to tell you that the best money we spent there was to rent an electric golf car. When you get off the dock there will be several Electric cars that say on them "Free ride to rent electric cars". Take the ride and you will not be sorry. They are so fun to drive and they helped us see everything in the little time that we had there. The butterfly exhibit was very pretty. Lots of butterflies! We enjoyed riding around and looking at everything. The beaches were beautiful! You will not regret the $100.00 spent for the 6 hrs rental!

Is it a regular sized golf cart? how many people would you say you could fit in one?

It's not a golf cart at all but rather a GEM vehicle. A small electric powered vehicle that comes in two, four and six passenger models.

Mike:)

I just took a look ... FUNKY!!

That's why they fit in quirky Key West:D :D

What a pretty boy you have!!

Zydeco is our second rescue and is only 4. We had another for 8 years. There is just no way to explain to people how special these dogs are.

Have a great visit!

MIke:)

That's why they fit in quirky Key West:D :D

What a pretty boy you have!!

Zydeco is our second rescue and is only 4. We had another for 8 years. There is just no way to explain to people how special these dogs are.

Have a great visit!

MIke:)

I agree they are really lovely natured dogs...they are treated terrible here in Spain:(

Jean

Archived