LE BELVEDERE Tahiti Web Address - ANYONE HAVE?

dennbr9

Would like to arrange dinner up at Le Belvedere Restaurant on Tahiti. We arrive late the evening before and may not be time enough for the dinner the next day.

Do they have an email address, or else I will try to do through Hotel ( IHC) ahead of time?

We made reservatins at Le Belevedere a few weeks ago--will be there for dinner on the 15th--don't know how we founf them--I know I read it in a post here---in this island area--someone who was with a group staying at the IC Papette--we made our own reservations--must have gotten email address off this area--we need to recontact--if you find them first let me know-

Thanks,

Nancy

it won't be until after the cruise--about the 29th--I'll let you know--please dfo yhe same

Nancy:D

Would like to arrange dinner up at Le Belvedere Restaurant on Tahiti. We arrive late the evening before and may not be time enough for the dinner the next day.

Do they have an email address, or else I will try to do through Hotel ( IHC) ahead of time?

When are you going to be in Papette ???can't find email address but have a different clue for you --we didn't do it this way but should work--try to gogle--zuji--or viator--online travel guru--we have a receipt from them but never contacted either name--they do require a deposit

try www.affiliate.viator.com

hope it works--somewhere I picked it up from this area--don't know where

Good Luck

We sent an email to the Concierge at the Tahiti Intercontinental and asked them to make our reservations for Le Belvedere. This was a year and half ago, I'm sure they will do this for you. We heard back from the Concierge that our reservation was secured, within 24 hours of our request. We had a great time at Le Belvedere with a group of our CC friends, be prepared for the wild ride up to the restaurant, it was crazy, yet loads of fun! If you get carsick make sure you take some Bonine and hour before you leave for the restaurant!

• 1 year later...

LE BELVEDERE

Route de Fare Rau Ape, Pirae

PO. Box 5588- 98 716 Pirae- Tahiti

Telephone- (689) 42.73.44, Fax- (689) 43.58.11

By now you've probably found this address, have noted that the ride to it is tediously long, rough, and seriously "white knuckle" the whole way. The view would be more impressive by daylight, and the food was less than spectacular. We tried the Fondue.

The owner's cat kept lingering next to our table and running against my leg, I accidentally poured water on him, he left for the lower patio where I also managed to spill some water on him (cats don't like water), he left, I think the Matre 'D saw the second dousing; who knows, maybe that affected the food that was delivered?

LE BELVEDERE

Route de Fare Rau Ape, Pirae

PO. Box 5588- 98 716 Pirae- Tahiti

Telephone- (689) 42.73.44, Fax- (689) 43.58.11

By now you've probably found this address, have noted that the ride to it is tediously long, rough, and seriously "white knuckle" the whole way. The view would be more impressive by daylight, and the food was less than spectacular. We tried the Fondue.

The owner's cat kept lingering next to our table and running against my leg, I accidentally poured water on him, he left for the lower patio where I also managed to spill some water on him (cats don't like water), he left, I think the Matre 'D saw the second dousing; who knows, maybe that affected the food that was delivered?

I see a post from me about 2 years ago before we went--would NOT recommend it.--Food was awful--we went after the sunset--they claim that going in the daylight and being there for sunset was the way to go--maybe it is--but I'll never try it to find out.

Archived