average seas front of May?

As a rule they are fine, unless they aren't.:D It is nearly impossible to predict any time out from the sailing date. Sea conditions at any time of the year will vary according to weather conditions at the time. If there is a storm or weather front in the region where you are cruising you can expect rougher seas. Conditions can also change quickly so there is little sense worrying too much about something that is so unpredictable and impossible to control.

We have done the western caribbean twice in May and both times we had wonderful weather. No rain. Nothing but sun and calm seas. There really is no guarantee with weather, but generally speaking May is a good time to cruise. Have fun!

All four of our past caribbean cruises were in May and the weather was always pretty calm. We have our first cruise with RCI this May and I hope that trend continues. I like May also be because we're usually free of snow storms when traviling to Florida.

thanks i was just looking for past experencines .

i all ready know it cant be predicted ahead of time

thank you

Hope you have great weather for your cruise. Happy 25th Anniversary too!!! We did the same cruise as you for our 25th Anniv. (Navigator) and the weather was perfect.

Have a blast!!!:p

Archived