how long does it take to receive paper docs?

cruiser01

Ours came via United States Postal Service First Class Mail. There were no dates or postmark, but typically three days coast-to-coast in the U.S. You might ask your local Post Office what is typical for a 7 ounce, large size envelope first class from the U.S. originating in Florida.

This was our first hard set of documents in several cruises having always had electronic docs via e-mail recently...something to consider in the future. The days of the nice, imitation leather folder are gone. Ours were just stapled paper brochures.

Regards

i called celebrity and was told that they shipped my cruise docs on february 20th. today is march 4th and we still haven't received them. we do live in canada, but should it really be taking this long?

We are in Vancouver, and I am always the last person on any roll call to receive my cruise documents. I don't know WHAT they do with them at the border!!:rolleyes:

It has only been 9 business days since February 20th. My documents have taken that long before, and, sad to say, even a few days longer.

Good luck to you...hope you get to do that document dance tomorrow!

I'm also from Vancouver, and will be cruising on the Galaxy next Friday, March 7. The documents were sent to all passengers on January 23, and a few received theirs three days later. I didn't get mine until February 13 (three weeks later and a little over three weeks before the cruise). It usually takes a while for us Canadians to do our doc dances.

Donald.

Archived