Carnival website question

gandh621

These are probably silly questions that I should be able to find, but for some reason, no matter how hard I look ...it just isn't there. :confused:

Where do I find the place on my reservation to prepay tips?

Also, where is the page to make reservations for the supper club? I found a page where it says you can make reservations using one of the carts found on the ship but can't find where you can do it online.

Thanks for any help!

Holly :D

THanks for the link!!!

About the tips....I booked through a TA so didn't get that option offered to me. I'll try calling Carnival tomorrow and see if they will still let me prepay with them.

Thanks,

Holly

When you log on to the My Reservations page, there are blue

links on the left side of the screen.

Click on Manage Bookings.

Click on Modify Booking (in green).

In the Preferences section, click on Dining Preferences.

At the bottom of the page, there will be a box to check for pre-pay

gratuities.

Hope that helps.

gratuities.

Hope that helps.

That helps a LOT! Thank you so much for your help!

Holly:D

gratuities.

Hope that helps.

after I typed my last message I went on the website to try it. When I click on "Manage Bookings" nothing happens. It just keeps staying on the main reservation page no matter how much I click it. Is this because the cruise is not completely paid for?

after I typed my last message I went on the website to try it. When I click on "Manage Bookings" nothing happens. It just keeps staying on the main reservation page no matter how much I click it. Is this because the cruise is not completely paid for?

No, we have not made final payment yet. Could the system be down? Did you book through a TA or PVP? (Though I am not sure if it matters.) The login went through, right?

Anyone else have an idea?

I went and tried it and it did fine on the one we booked directly with Carnival. The one we have booked with a TA will not let us manage anything. If you are booked with a TA you need to call them to add the prepaid tips.

No, we have not made final payment yet. Could the system be down? Did you book through a TA or PVP? (Though I am not sure if it matters.) The login went through, right?

Anyone else have an idea?

When I logged in, all I got was this:

Manage Bookings1x1.gif1x1.gif

Carnival’s My Reservation feature enables you to:

• Complete your Pre-Cruise Registration

• Book Shore Excursions

• Review important cruise information

If you need to modify your cruise booking, or to make a payment, please contact your travel agent, 1-888-CARNIVAL or your Personal Vacation Planner.

There were no other options or buttons to click on. And our cruise is paid in full.

When I logged in, all I got was this:

Manage Bookings1x1.gif1x1.gif

Carnival’s My Reservation feature enables you to:

• Complete your Pre-Cruise Registration

• Book Shore Excursions

• Review important cruise information

If you need to modify your cruise booking, or to make a payment, please contact your travel agent, 1-888-CARNIVAL or your Personal Vacation Planner.

There were no other options or buttons to click on. And our cruise is paid in full.

That's what I get too. Hey, are you an Iron Maiden fan? Just asking because of your avatar. My family loves them - we've taken our 4 sons to see them in several different cities.

QUESTION FOR ANYONE! What is the benefit of pre-paying gratuities? I don't quite understand this cruise business yet.

THanks for the link!!!

About the tips....I booked through a TA so didn't get that option offered to me. I'll try calling Carnival tomorrow and see if they will still let me prepay with them.

Thanks,

Holly

holly, carnival is not going to be able to go into your reservation since you booked with a TA.

however, the TA shld be able to handle this for you no problem.

That's what I get too. Hey, are you an Iron Maiden fan? Just asking because of your avatar. My family loves them - we've taken our 4 sons to see them in several different cities.

QUESTION FOR ANYONE! What is the benefit of pre-paying gratuities? I don't quite understand this cruise business yet.

Hey CFitz, yep, I am an Iron Maiden fan indeed! Just saw them a few weeks ago in LA for the Somewhere Back In Time tour, amazing show!

Pre-paying gratuities I figure is just one more thing to have paid off before your cruise. Perhaps it's also knowing that you won't have as big of an S&S bill at the end. It's kind of like a Piece of Mind thing.;)

Up the Irons! \m/

Hey CFitz, yep, I am an Iron Maiden fan indeed! Just saw them a few weeks ago in LA for the Somewhere Back In Time tour, amazing show!

Pre-paying gratuities I figure is just one more thing to have paid off before your cruise. Perhaps it's also knowing that you won't have as big of an S&S bill at the end. It's kind of like a Piece of Mind thing.;)

Up the Irons! \m/

Cool! Bruce Dickinson is a legend... don't even get me started. :p

Thanks for the info. Actually, that's a really good idea. I hadn't thought of it that way. I might have to check into pre-paying myself.

So, there are pre-ordained gratuities for waiters, and who else? And if we pre-pay, are we pretty much done with tipping, or will we still be tipping our cabin stewards, etc.? I need a class - "Carnival 101".

Archived