Nine months for Cruise Critic to post a Review

sueclark

I just received an email that the review I did of our Mercury sailing last New Years was just posted. It took 9 months to make it to the site. I figured it was lost like the previous one which never made it at all.

Has anyone else had the problem with reviews getting posted?

Sorry, after scanning further down the page I see this is already being discussed.

Hi Sue:) yeppers...the same thing happend to me as well:eek: ...the amount of time it takes to post one....well, most of us could have a baby in the same amount of time;)

Here is a suggestion. Post them someplace else that posts immediately and then post here to let folks know where to find it. That would get it there in a much more timely manner.

I post to my own website as soon as we return and let folks know where to find it but if you don't have access to your own site, try my other option.

I post on epinions.com in the travel section and they add any review within one day, sometimes faster.

Jim in Redmond, WA

Jim, I sailed back in January.......the board changeover took place earlier this summer...:eek: ...don't think one had anything to do with the other.......

Oh well......

Richard...they must like you better;) :D

[quote name='sueclark']I just received an email that the review I did of our Mercury sailing last New Years was just posted. It took 9 months to make it to the site. I figured it was lost like the previous one which never made it at all.

Has anyone else had the problem with reviews getting posted?

Sorry, after scanning further down the page I see this is already being discussed.[/QUOTE]

You of all people who have been helping us all with questions of various natures, to have your review posted 9 months later is not good.

I appreciate all the questions/concerns you have ansered for me. You certainly go above and beyond. I have relied on your posts.

Maybe this is just a fluke. Certainly the "web masters" must know this and this is just an oversight.

I can't think of another reason. You have been so good in replying to peoples questions. Certainly a review by you would be read and taken into consideration by all those that admire you.

Again, I hope this is an oversight.

Roger

[quote name='DrKoob']Here is a suggestion. Post them someplace else that posts immediately and then post here to let folks know where to find it. That would get it there in a much more timely manner.

I post to my own website as soon as we return and let folks know where to find it but if you don't have access to your own site, try my other option.

I post on epinions.com in the travel section and they add any review within one day, sometimes faster.

Jim in Redmond, WA[/QUOTE]

Only problem with this is that the "hosts" will pull your post if it names another site.

Mark T.

Archived