anything but alcohol?

mcordry

We will be cruising the pearl in April and want to bring cokes and some snacks that we hope to purchase in miami. Is this ok? Or will we be "in trouble" and the stuff be confiscated. Also I heard there is a Walgreens or such near the Holiday INn Port of MIami, is this true if it is where exactly is it.

We will be cruising the pearl in April and want to bring cokes and some snacks that we hope to purchase in miami. Is this ok? Or will we be "in trouble" and the stuff be confiscated. Also I heard there is a Walgreens or such near the Holiday INn Port of MIami, is this true if it is where exactly is it.

Hi! We are on the same cruise and also staying in the Holiday Inn the night before. We are also looking for a place to purchase cokes, snacks, etc near the hotel.

Have you joined our Roll Call for the Meet and Greet yet? We have several fun things planned.:D Come over and join us, its a fun bunch of people.

the good news: there should be no problems with bringing soda, water or snacks on board though I can't understand why anyone needs snacks. I know, some just have to have a fix now and then: good for you, it is vacation. LOL

The bad news: we have stayed at the Holiday Inn and I can't think of a place where you can buy such stuff. Probably the most likely would be across the street somewhere in the Bayside Maketplace. Though it isn't the type of place one would think about for grabbing these types of things, it is huge so there may be something there. Other than that, you would have to take a taxi to find a place. We tried to find a place to buy wine and even had a car, It was still a pain.

Nita

Archived