Can you??????

bubbles4me

I am cruising on 5/5/08 and there is three of us in a cabin. Now a friend wants to go and one of the people from our cabin wants to join in his room so there can be two people in each cabin. my question is can you do this without having to pay any extra i know the new person will have to pay the current rate but wasn't sure about the transfered person.:confused:

The 3rd person in your cabin is paying a discounted 3rd/4th person rate (usually). The only way they wouldn't pay more is if the 2nd person rate in the new cabin is equal to or less than what they are currently paying. However, since you are now within the 60 day period, there may be some kind of penalty for the 'cancellation'. Get with your PVP asap to figure this one out;)

If the new person is booking the cabin as a single, there is usually an additional fee charged for singles. Not sure if they will charge someone to change cabins above the difference between the 2nd and 3rd person rates.

Archived