Radiance Aft cabins

grandmaof7

Hi Angie,

This is Sally from the Brilliance cruise, I think 2005 cruise. Can't help you on that cabin but Gerry and I are booked for Alaska in August, cruisetour #15 which is a southbound cruise on the Radiance. I've been planning this cruise for over a year so if I can help you with any other questions, let me know. How's Bill? Saw you just came back from the Explorer. Our neighbors Harry and Carol were on that cruise too but said although it was a good cruise, they probably wouldn't do it again. We just cruised on the Jewel and are planning to go on the Adventure next year. Never have been on a Voyager class so want to give it a try. I'm sure I'll love it, but my guess is I will still favor the Radiance class.

Did the glass being a green color and tilted inward bother you at all? I am used to clear glass and it being fairly straight up and down. I don't know if the glass on Radiance would bother me or not. What about if you're sitting and trying to take a picture thru it?

Did the glass being a green color and tilted inward bother you at all? I am used to clear glass and it being fairly straight up and down. I don't know if the glass on Radiance would bother me or not. What about if you're sitting and trying to take a picture thru it?

It didnt look that green looking at it. But I must say that the glass (plastic) is annoying. On more than one occasion someone caught me cleaning the glass due to spray. There is nothing worse that water spots on that plastic...

Archived