Will the Star be serving lunch?

buckspc

Will the Princess Star be serving lunch in the dinning room on embarkation day, and what hrs., May 4th to Alaska, and if so which dinning room would I go to, the traditional or anytime room? Thanks if anyone knows the answer to this ?, Buck

Will the Princess Star be serving lunch in the dinning room on embarkation day, and what hrs., May 4th to Alaska, and if so which dinning room would I go to, the traditional or anytime room? Thanks if anyone knows the answer to this ?, Buck

They will not advertise this, as Paul said it is provided for those on back to back cruises so they don't have to deal with the buffet.

I suggest you physically check the dining room as even the doors may not be open making it look like they are closed. :D

Cruised on the Star in January, and yes, the dining room is open for lunch on embarkation day. Can't tell you the time though as we didn't use it. The patter in your cabin when you arrive should have the info you need, or just at the purser's desk.

Hello there....we will also be on this cruise...only 6 weeks to go:)

Archived