All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Hi. Our "meet group" is looking for a place to meet on embarkation day so we can say hi face-to-face without having to wait until our Meet and Mingle time. Anyone have a suggestion for a good place to meet either before the muster-drill or for sailaway? There are probably 40 or more of us.

Thanks.

Some people in our group are meeting at a restaurant the night before we sail. We also planned a get-together at the pool bar at 3:00. Everyone is going to wear leis so we know who we are looking for.

Last year.....our meet and mingle group met in the Schooner Bar before sailing. It is easy to find, and then you don't have to worry about the weather. I think we met before the muster drill.......just so we could put faces with names before the ship actually sailed.

Thanks.

tchrmom...I let some folks know in another thread that I thought you may have the Western Compasses that you could e-mail people. So there may be some more people posting their e-mail addresses here in hopes of getting copies of them. Thanks...and I hope this was OK.

tchrmom...I let some folks know in another thread that I thought you may have the Western Compasses that you could e-mail people. So there may be some more people posting their e-mail addresses here in hopes of getting copies of them. Thanks...and I hope this was OK.

I would like to get a copy of the Western Compasses also. I'm at dtaylor52 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

I would like to get a copy of the Western Compasses also. I'm at dtaylor52 at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

So happy you're able to email the western compasses for the Freedom. Please add me to your list peggyhk46@aol.com. Thanks in advance for being so helpful. We are looking forward to our October cruise.

I would love to get a copy of the Western Compasses also. My email is coachmatthorne@yahoo.com

Thanks

Terry and Oconnoer10.........did you get yours? Did I miss anyone?????

Done! Let me know if there is a problem.....

Fran

Edited by tchrmom

No problem!

Fran

I wonder if it would be possible to create a separate "sticky" thread on the RCCL forum for the purpose of requesting or offering scanned Cruise Compasses for specific ships/dates/itineraries?