Mr. Sancho's

MosaicSun

I saw a couple of threads that mentioned Mr. Sancho's. I went to their website and the only way to contact, that I saw, was a form. How do I book an excursion or massage, do I use this form? We will be there this Saturday. Thanks for any help! :D

We have been to Mr. Sancho's 2x and it never was crowded, so I would say to just show up. Nice place with clean restrooms with showers, good food and drinks at a reasonable price. Some rocks as you enter the water, gentle waves.

http://www.cozumel-tours.com/massage-spa.htm

MASSAGE IN PARADISE

You're lying under a palapa on a white sand beach as the gentle sounds of the Caribbean Sea soothe your soul...a gentle ocean breeze passes over your body, as the soft touch of a trained masseuse rubs out all trace of stress from your body...sound like a dream? It's not - you can have this very experience on the beach in Cozumel Mexico.

Our soft or deep massages have the option of Rose Oil, Rosemary Oil, or Avocado Oil. Massages take place in an semi-open palapa near the Jacuzzi and overlooking the magnificent Caribbean Sea. We have a wide array of fulfilling massage services, from gentle to intense, treating all types of ailments, or just helping you to relax in paradise. See the list below for the different services and prices offered:

LengthServiceRegular Price</SPAN>Our Price30 Min.Back Tension Release</SPAN>$45.00</SPAN>$40.5030 Min.Neck Tension Release</SPAN>$45.00</SPAN>$40.5020 Min.Swedish Massage</SPAN>$30.00</SPAN>$27.0035 Min.Swedish Massage</SPAN>$45.00</SPAN>$40.5070 Min.Swedish Massage</SPAN>$80.00</SPAN>$72.0040 Min.Deep Tissue Massage</SPAN>$55.00</SPAN>$49.5075 Min.Deep Tissue Massage</SPAN>$90.00</SPAN>$81.0015 Min.Relaxing Massage</SPAN>$20.00</SPAN>$18.0030 Min.Relaxing Massage</SPAN>$35.00</SPAN>$31.5050 Min.Relaxing Massage</SPAN>$55.00</SPAN>$49.5025 Min.Tired Legs$35</SPAN>.00$31.5025 Min.Lymphatic Veins for Legs</SPAN>$30.00</SPAN>$27.0020 Min.Hand Massage</SPAN>$25.00</SPAN>$22.5020 Min.Foot Massage</SPAN>$25.00</SPAN>$22.50Intensive Moderate Gentle

When: Daily on your schedule.

Where: Mr. Sancho's Beach Club, on the best beach in Cozumel.

How Long: As shown in the table above.

Includes: Massage, Use of the Mr. Sancho's Beach Club for the day.

Archived