Carnival Elation - Verandah Deck - Bar??

LeslieA

On the deck plan for the Carnival Elation it shows that there is a bar on the Verandah deck by the pool.

Can someone tell me if it is just a little walk up bar, or are there stools there? Anyone have photos?

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=EL

I haven't been on the Elation (yet - next week) but have been on her sister ships and the bars on the Verandah decks don't have stools, they are more of a service bar for the waiters, but I have seen people walk up and get drinks there too and then go back to their loungers.

Thanks for the replies!

I guess as long as it's a place I can get drinks at I should be happy, happy, happy!!!

Exactly my thoughts... Hell, I would be happy laying on the ground right in front of the bar as long as they had the liquor to keep serving me. :D

Just returned from the Elation a few weeks ago and that service bar is now blocked by nets for the volleyball and basketball courts. They took away alot of my favorite deck space to put these courts in there. Don't worry there is still plenty of drinks to be had, you can always sit at the main pool bar area. :)

Archived