Caribbean Princess vs RCL Voyager Class

bigeagle12

I have been on the Caribbean Princess, twice, and the Adventurer of the Seas (Voyager Class) once. Of the two I prefer the Caribbean Princess. On the Caribbean Princess I feel like I am on a ship as opposed to a Voyager class ship where I sometimes feel like I am in a shopping mall.

I also love the anytime dining. I like being able to eat when I want to.

Overall, I find the food quality similiar, the service similiar etc.

We love the Promenade and think we will miss it. Are there any large open areas similar to the Promenade? We love hanging out occassionly and people watching.

There appear to be large sections on decks 8 thru 12 where there are no inside cabins. Any idea why?

We love the Promenade and think we will miss it. Are there any large open areas similar to the Promenade? We love hanging out occassionly and people watching.

We love both the CB and the Promenade ships. The best place to people watch on the CB is from Crooners lounge, if you sit next to where people walk by.

There appear to be large sections on decks 8 thru 12 where there are no inside cabins. Any idea why?

This is the promenade/atrium area. The ship still has one floor, completely designated for shops, restuarants and common areas, just not five floors high. Try her out, we did-- loved the Anytime dining, MUTS, and especially the Steakhouse! We liked the CB, but loved the Crown, just an FYI- she is newer and has some extra perks!

Archived