What IF

angela76

I'm booked on the Holiday out of Mobile, I have been seeing alot of post about ship swap. My questions is if they do swap ships will I have to pay more? I'm paid in full and 12 people are going. How will carnival do the rooms them? Sorry if this is a double post:(

I'm booked on the Holiday out of Mobile, I have been seeing alot of post about ship swap. My questions is if they do swap ships will I have to pay more? I'm paid in full and 12 people are going. How will carnival do the rooms them? Sorry if this is a double post:(

Someone else on here may have first hand experience with this situation but if they swap ships, I doubt it would cost you anything extra.

You do not have to pay any extra, and usually it is the same category of cabin. You also will have the option to cancel the cruise without penalties and get a small discount off of a future cruise in the event you do not want to sail on the ship that is being offered.

I was wondering where you read about this possibility. I, too, am booked on Holiday for April 3 and searched for more info but found nothing. What did you read?

As most people here know the Holiday is sold and will eventually move out. But so far there has been NO word of when this will happen. The OP is not due to sail until sometime in 2009.:)

Archived