Carnival website. weird message

Cshell5

5185 : The number of guests requested exceeds the capacity of any cabin available on this sailing. Please select a different number of guests or an alternate sailing.

We leave in 3 days and I am getting this message on my reservation page. Already sent e-mail asking but have not received a response. Anyone know what this may mean and do you think I should call if I don't get a response saying everything is ok. I already have my boarding pass and fun pass, etc. Thanks. My other 2 couples who are traveling with us are getting the same message on their reservation page.

5185 : The number of guests requested exceeds the capacity of any cabin available on this sailing. Please select a different number of guests or an alternate sailing.

We leave in 3 days and I am getting this message on my reservation page. Already sent e-mail asking but have not received a response. Anyone know what this may mean and do you think I should call if I don't get a response saying everything is ok. I already have my boarding pass and fun pass, etc. Thanks. My other 2 couples who are traveling with us are getting the same message on their reservation page.

if there are only 2 of you in each stateroom it is highly unlikely there is a problem. all cabins are, at a minimum, doubles. but i wld still call, w/o a doubt.

I've gotten the same msg several times too. I called yesterday and they told me my reservation was fine. I also have been able to occasionally get the site to work correctly. Other times I get this error screen that says "Runtime Error" with a bunch of code when I initially go to the main Carnival site. I don't think it's anything to worry about, but call them if it makes you feel better. It made me feel better. I think they are just having problems with their website.

How many people are booked in your cabin? If it is only the two of you then it must be a glitch in the system. I would call Carnival and inquire though just because it will make you feel better :-)

Have fun!

I doubt there are any problems with your booking but if you are worried I would call.

I got the same message when I checked the site. We already have our cabin assignment, but I frequently check the site anyway. There are only 2 of us in our cabin and I feared they were changing our cabin or something. I tried again and it was fine. Several times I have used the Carnival site and either our cruise did not show up...that was fun to see..or excursions were gone. I now know it's the site having issues. I attempt again a bit later. If I'm in a panic I'll definitly grab the phone and call them!

Archived