Atrium

angela76

I know that the Holiday does not have an atrium. So when you borad the ship what do you see first. I like the atruim the other ships have. Will I feel cramped? Do any of you have pictures of this ship? I have ask on other boards with no outcome.

I don't think you'll necessarily feel cramped, but you just don't get to do the usual "step into the ship, look up in amazement, and spin around with your carry-on". You'll still fully know you're on a vacation, and will start having a great time.

I know that the Holiday does not have an atrium. So when you borad the ship what do you see first. I like the atruim the other ships have. Will I feel cramped? Do any of you have pictures of this ship? I have ask on other boards with no outcome.

You enter into the lobby, no atrium...sorry.:(

2574467680080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

You can view our full Holiday album here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562457889rJCEAY

I sailed on her sister, the Jubilee three times. First two times was pre atrium experience, but the third, it hit me, missing it. Only for that brief time during boarding, and then occasioally walking down deck 8.

But, to compensate, I always like the "smaller" ships intimacy.

You can view our full Holiday album here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562457889rJCEAY

YOWZA! You forget how small those ships are by today's standards. :eek: Seeing her next to the NOS is amazing!

The Holiday is the only ship I booked and missed, due to bad weather. Now I got to see what she looked like inside.

Thanks!

The Holiday remains my favorite ship. The lobby isn't very large, and when on other ships, I do like the atrium areas...however, that's a very small thing to me. She has such great memories for me and I still think the food is the best of any ship. As Pete said, the intimacy of a smaller ship has it's advantages.:)

yst: I enjoyed checking out your Holiday pictures. Thanks for sharing! :)

You are quite welcome.:) The old girl has her issues but still offers a great vacation for the price.

YOWZA! You forget how small those ships are by today's standards. :eek: Seeing her next to the NOS is amazing!

The Holiday is the only ship I booked and missed, due to bad weather. Now I got to see what she looked like inside.

Thanks!

My pleasure Pete.:) We have sailed Holiday and Jubilee once each. Both were four day weekend sailings to Cozumel and we enjoyed each ship immensely. I'm not sure I could be as enthusiastic about sailing one of them to Hawaii. I plan to spend much of the five sea days loafing on the balcony and catching up on my reading. That just wouldn't be doable on a Holiday class ship.

Archived