"Special" cabins on C class

SusieV

I've seen threads on the special cabins to book for M class ships, but has there been one posted for C class ships?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth the $$ to upgrade out of our category 9 on the 14 night Galaxy TA.

So basically, just 8004 and 8007 in the oceanview category, 1200, 1201, 1240, 1241 in CC, and all the deck 12 Sky Suites?

Lots more choice in M class for special cabins I think!

Are the deck 12 Sky Suites with cutouts still nice or not really worth it? I know they still look a lot bigger than the deck 10 ones.

The sky suite verandas with the cutouts are huge. I think the cutouts are better because you get a better field of view. However, that's a huge upgrade from a category 9. Haven't seen the CC verandas up there, but I understand they're quite nice and that would be a less costly upgrade.

I keep checking daily and it seems that the prime cabins are gone. Maybe I will get lucky and one will open up.

Are there any special 2A cabins? On this sailing there seems to be a rather large premium for CC and I am not sure of the value, especially if I can't get a cabin on Sky Deck.

After having a corner FV on Constellation for our last cruise, I'm dreading going back to an inside cabin. I keep sneaking wistful peeks at the available Royal Suites.

We're heading out on Galaxy's May 3 TA. Last August we booked a CC on the Penthouse deck, and then I discovered the wonder that is cruise critic, and found out about the 4 cabins on Sky deck. I checked pretty much daily, and often twice a day, for months, and just as I was about to stop, since we were only 5 weeks out, 1201 came available...I had dropped down to only checking every day or 2, I discovered it on a Saturday night, fairly late, put a courtesy hold on it and called my travel agent the next day. First thing Monday morning,the booking was transferred and we're set. So, though it seemed pretty obsessive, the diligence paid off.:D

There are also 2 "special" inside cabins on the Solstice class ships on the vista deck. They are cabin # 8328 and 8332. They are almost double the size of a regular one, but they are not wheelchair accessible. I had the luck to put my hands on one for my Feb.8 sailing

There are also 2 "special" inside cabins on the Solstice class ships on the vista deck. They are cabin # 8328 and 8332. They are almost double the size of a regular one, but they are not wheelchair accessible. I had the luck to put my hands on one for my Feb.8 sailing

Thanks Caribbeanboy, but I'm looking at the C class right now- well basically just Mercury and Galaxy since I'm sure Century's layout is very different after the redo. I appreciate the tip though!

whimseysgirl, thanks, I will definitely keep checking! Enjoy 1201.

All the other 2As are the same size?

Archived