Cajun Restaurant near Houston Space Center....

poohs4me

Seven years ago my boyfriend spent several weeks at the Houston space center. He remembers eating at a fabulous Cajun restaurant, but cannot remember the name. If you are heading North from the Space Center it is on the right hand side of 146, it had a corrugated roof, they drank from mason jars and he believes it has a dirt parking lot. I know it is a long shot but does anyone know the name of this place? I would love to try it when we go back.

Although it was on NASA Road #1 and not Hwy 146, the description sounds a lot like the Crazy Cajun. It, unfortunately, has gone out of business and we are quite short of Cajun food in the area. Perhaps some other local can come up with a suggestion. If you need more info, let me know.l

I seem to remember an unpaved parking lot at I think P.Tee's (or maybe just P.T.'s) some years back. I was there only once for an afternoon and evening of great Cajun food as well as live Zydeco music & dancing with friends. Lots of astronaut/pilot stuff on the walls. However, it was on Hwy 3 (a/k/a Old Galveston Road) and closed a while back.

Sorry I could not help more,

Kat 020105_emYA15_prv.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived