Just shaking me head at this one!!!

crosj

I was talking to my dental hygenist today and I was talking about my upcoming cruise in a week. Her eyes lite up and she said "We went on a cruise once and we love it". "As a matter of fact, one of the drinks we had when we got on was so fab that we asked what was in it and we make it quite often". So I had to ask "what was the name of it". "Drink of the day"!!!!!!! Thats the name of it, I asked? Yep she said. And we loved it.

It sounds like a Love Connection to me, but who knows. Guess you don't have to be a rocket scientist to clean teeth. But a little common sense would have been nice. Well it did give me a good chuckle and I hope I was able to add a chuckle to your life now as you read this..

I think I met her brother. I was working a banquet serving the food and there were three new waitress and each of them had a name tag on that said "Trainee". This guy said to me, isn't that odd. Trainee is such an unusual name, and you have three working for you :rolleyes:

I think I met her brother. I was working a banquet serving the food and there were three new waitress and each of them had a name tag on that said "Trainee". This guy said to me, isn't that odd. Trainee is such an unusual name, and you have three working for you :rolleyes:

LOL...keep em coming!

This is making me feel as smart as a quantum physicist. :p

On my cruise, my very favorite soup was french. It was called....you guessed it...drum rollllllllllll..................soup dujour!

Donna

I live near a restaurant that serves the soup dujour, I don't know what it is, but they have it everyday:p

Q: How do you get a blonde to marry you?

A: Tell her she's pregnant. ;) :p

repete, love you aren't blonde, but shldn't that joke read "tell her YOU'RE pregnant?" not-tagged-smiley-14803.gif

You do get it right? It's a joke cause you (the man) are telling the blonde woman that SHE is pregnant.

It would be weird and she would really be blonde if she believed the man was pregnant.....

wait, is this my own blonde moment?

Archived