Just shaking me head at this one!!!

crosj

My mom knows Sandy Beach and MIL knows Mary Chris Moss.

Re: the Blonde jokes, as my DD says, it's not the natural blondes that have the problems, it's those that dye their hair blonde. The chemicals absorb into the brain. :rolleyes: :D

I work for Orthopedic Surgeons. A patient came in today and saw cruise pictures over my desk. She said, oh, I went on a cruise a few years ago and LOVED it. I said, what did you go on? And she said.....A SHIP!! :p When she left I went back and asked my dr. if she had a fractured brain...:confused: :rolleyes: :o

What is funniest about this, I think, is that it wasn't just a "moment" on the cruise when this woman thought she was drinking the "Drink of the Day" - it's that many months later, she still hasn't realized that it was simply the drink of the day ; )

What is funniest about this, I think, is that it wasn't just a "moment" on the cruise when this woman thought she was drinking the "Drink of the Day" - it's that many months later, she still hasn't realized that it was simply the drink of the day ; )

kinda raises the following questions:

did she only drink on one day?

if so, was it the last day?

if not, did she not notice the drink was different the next day?

did she ever read her capers....even once?

was she even on the ship?not-tagged-smiley-14803.gif

Are her friends also dumb enough to believe that she is serving them a drink called "Drink of the Day" when they go to her house?

Does she try to order it at restaurants and bars at home? If so, doesn't she notice that it tastes different every time she orders it?:D

Guess you don't have to be a rocket scientist to clean teeth. But a little common sense would have been nice. ..

If you work hard all year long, when you go on vacation you leave your rocket scientist hat behind. Like me this week, I dont want to think, read, work, just relax and drink those Drinks of the Day :D

Fred

I was my hair dresser's one day and the male hairdresser there was arguing with us that egg rolls have eggs in them -- that's why they're called egg rolls!

Wasn't blonde, but he is a male...:D

They are called egg rolls because traditionally they dip them in a whipped eggs

or a egg wash before frying them up.

so true, you brunette, you.:p it does happen to everyone, EVEN ~ a-hem ~ GUYS;).

ROFLMAO!!! i LOVE london! one of my favorite places.

didn't you notice that advisory printed at EVERY station, and on EVERY train, near...well, the GAP? :p

is he related to "Jim Naysium?"

Only worse is the pilot named Jack. Everytime the copilot gets on board he says "Hi, Jack"!:rolleyes:

so true, you brunette, you.:p it does happen to everyone, EVEN ~ a-hem ~ GUYS;).

:p

hell, I may be brunette but I have many blonde moments!!!

I guess I'm secure enough in my intellect for the most part that when I do have these ditzy moments I can laugh at myself along with everyone else.

hell, I may be brunette but I have many blonde moments!!!

I guess I'm secure enough in my intellect for the most part that when I do have these ditzy moments I can laugh at myself along with everyone else.

i agree 100%. but, every now and again, i have given a kickin' to the boys (they know who they are), when they throw the blonde jokes my way.:cool:

i agree 100%. but, every now and again, i have given a kickin' to the boys (they know who they are), when they throw the blonde jokes my way.:cool:

Huh?..What?...somebody talkin about me again?:p

I had a blonde moment once....it's been the longest 48 years of my life!!! :D

Pfft!

men love blondes, so I'm sure they are just teasin'

right boys????

That story reminded me of the time we were on a family vacation and had stopped to have breakfast. When the waitress got around to my brother (who was about 10 at the time), he ordered "Eggs-Any Style". He is almost 37 years old and we still tease him about it anytime we are all together.

Archived