Bar Setup

SakeDad

At the risk of repeating myself, Does anyone know what size the bottle of liquor is? I do love to have a drink on my balcony, espcially if my husband is napping. I do buy drinks on board. Thanks

I am with my DH. I saw that you are having a meet and greet in the Le Bistro one morning. Not sure what I will be up to during that time so I did not want to make a commitment in attending. This will be my second trip on this great ship and looking forward to it. :)

Stop on by if you want. We welcome all CC memebers! It's been a great Roll Call.

Maybe we'll see you next week. If not, have a great cruise!

At the risk of repeating myself, Does anyone know what size the bottle of liquor is? I do love to have a drink on my balcony, espcially if my husband is napping. I do buy drinks on board. Thanks

They are one liter bottles.

I drink when my husband is napping too becuase it's time to celebrate that he's not bugging me!!!!:D

Does the set up include glasses and ice as well? Or is this something you coordinate with your cabin attendent once you board?

Slip your room steward a couple bucks tell him to keep your ice bucket filled and could he get you a couple glasses. We are packing some plastic cups so we can throw them away and not have to wait for them to clean up after us:eek:

I just got my email confirmation and one of several things I ordered was a bottle of Absolute and it is 1 liter. Hope that helps.

Stop on by if you want. We welcome all CC memebers! It's been a great Roll Call.

Maybe we'll see you next week. If not, have a great cruise!

Will do! I am really looking forward to a vacation! :)

I didn't see any wines on the list. Does anyone have any info on what's available there???

Here's the wines. *****/cruise/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/ncl-wine-list.pdf

I decided to do the Romance Package as it gets a couple of bottles of wine, dinner at le Bistro, a photo, chocolate strawberries and a few other goodies. As we are only on 3 nights I thought it the better deal for me.:D

Here is a link to the Bar Setup price list:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2264197270059187889kExPdr

It is in a bit of a different format than the previous one posted.

Heads up to those of you traveling on the Sun who see Bailey's Irish Cream on this list and want to order it...it's no longer available. They now carry Brogan's Irish Cream (never heard of it). I don't know if this applies to any other ship. This was confirmed via email today from Yadira Thomas, Group Events Coordinator. She's your contact for bar setup orders on the Sun. Don't let her title confuse you, she handles orders for individuals, too.

Archived