baby food on board??

kingtns

I'm sailing with my 6 month old niece on the Miracle this summer...do they supply baby food? Any advice you have would be great as they are a little nervous about sailing with her so young!!

Thanks!!

I'm sailing with my 6 month old niece on the Miracle this summer...do they supply baby food? Any advice you have would be great as they are a little nervous about sailing with her so young!!

Thanks!!

As well they should be.

I suggest taking several bottles pedialyte.

no baby food.

Make sure she is at least 6 months or older to the day. As they will not let her board.

thanks everyone...but I am freeking out...my kids are older I was doing the leg work for my bro/sisterinlaw...the baby doesn't turn 6 months until 4 days after sailing...I called Carnival & they confirmed what you said but our TA already booked us...now what? Do all lines have this rule?

thanks everyone...but I am freeking out...my kids are older I was doing the leg work for my bro/sisterinlaw...the baby doesn't turn 6 months until 4 days after sailing...I called Carnival & they confirmed what you said but our TA already booked us...now what? Do all lines have this rule?

Wow, did your TA mess up or what. :eek: Hope you bought travel insurance or can change your sail date w/o penalty.

If your final payment is not due you can get a refund. Yes I think your

TA made a error on this one.

I believe most lines have this 6 months rule. But I would check the family

board on cruise critics to check this.

But if you can push it out one week then you will be ok.

If your final payment is not due you can get a refund. Yes I think your

TA made a error on this one.

I believe most lines have this 6 months rule. But I would check the family

board on cruise critics to check this.

But if you can push it out one week then you will be ok.

Thank you for letting me know...it could have been a much bigger disappointment at the pier...that was the ONLY week to go away as a big family va-ca & now my brother & his family can't go...they are just devastated by this, you know how it is you plan & search for the right cruise & deal, finally put down you deposit & boom!!! My thread was only put out for finding them good info on taking a baby, not to find out their cruise was over.

Thank you for letting me know...it could have been a much bigger disappointment at the pier...that was the ONLY week to go away as a big family va-ca & now my brother & his family can't go...they are just devastated by this, you know how it is you plan & search for the right cruise & deal, finally put down you deposit & boom!!! My thread was only put out for finding them good info on taking a baby, not to find out their cruise was over.

I not sure when you all are going. But we plan our Alaska cruises and trips 12

months ahead of time. Our cruises to the islands we are lucky to plan 2 weeks

out.

But it can be a huge devastation not to be able to go when you mind

is already on the cruise. With all the research and planning one does

it is a huge let down.

Its just too bad you all can go the following week, but it difficult to change

everyones plans in the family party.

So I assume the rest of the family is still going????

The following week will be into my kids school, this is for the 8-21 sailing. I just got off the NCL Gem 2 weeks ago, so this is a huge surprise for me to go again so soon...not that I couldn't cruise every month but it's my hubby that needs a push!!!

Archived