VIP Status

Rocky Top

I know this question has been asked, but I cannot find the answer on CC or Carnival web site.

My wife just made Platinum and we are going on Fantasy on May 8th. My question: will I also have a Platinum card or still the gold one?

I really appreciate your help.

I know this question has been asked, but I cannot find the answer on CC or Carnival web site.

My wife just made Platinum and we are going on Fantasy on May 8th. My question: will I also have a Platinum card or still the gold one?

Sorry just your wife, once you hit the 10th cruise yours will be platinum.

If you have cruised 10 times, including this one, then you will get your Platinum card. If not, Gold will have to do.

You will have a gold card if you have cruised on Carnival before. You will get to board VIP with her, tender with her and disembark with her. She will get the other perks. It is great being platinum.

Archived