Best deck on Summit?

brazilgirl

I have recommendations on individual staterooms/suites on the Summit.However , a question remains unanswered. Which deck is the best and which is the worst in terms of noise , sea conditions , traffic etc.

Any thoughts?

We have been on both 6 & 10. Liked 6 for the access to all the ships services, i.e. library, computers and like 10 for the access to the Lido deck. We were midships on both so everything is right there.

I have recommendations on individual staterooms/suites on the Summit.However , a question remains unanswered. Which deck is the best and which is the worst in terms of noise , sea conditions , traffic etc.

Any thoughts?

I do not think there is an answer to "which deck is best" ...only which deck is most likely best for you, and who can tell you that ? You have to guesstimate the answer for yourself.

For instance , the lower , cheaper decks do not suit everyone, but other people love them because it means they can afford a cruise , or to cruise more often. The lower decks may be preferred by people who are prone motion or seasickness.

Some people do not like deck nine because of the noise above , but other people love that deck . Which deck is noisier can depend on who your neighbours are.

We were just on the 7th deck on Summit , on the aft, where it is supposed to be a quiet family area , and had three unaccompanied boys next door !! That would affect the noise level at 3.30 on any deck.

" Best " or " worse " will vary every time, for each person, for each journey, and each ship .

Cabin 7178 and the cabins on either side have the same inside fsquare footage but a large deck as they are above the penthouse. The cabins are aft but closer to the middle and we always had a good nights sleep.

Cabin 7178 and the cabins on either side have the same inside fsquare footage but a large deck as they are above the penthouse. The cabins are aft but closer to the middle and we always had a good nights sleep.

Re Cabin 7178, the deck plans show that it has one upper berth. Does that in anyway affect the cabin configuration? Shirley

Archived