New to cruising

CRUISE2TRAVEL

Word from celebrity is the ship is going in for a refit in April there is a list of everything that is getting done somewhere on this website I foget where, I will be on this ship in Oct. I'am sure it will be fine.

Enjoy your cruise

Sailing this past month, I was surprised at how good the ship looked less than a month before going into dry dock. Yes, it needed work (especially in the pool area/mosaic tiles) but overall, the ship was well maintained and very clean.

The dry dock will take care of this area as well as most of the public areas. Also, the service was excellent. I'm certain you will have a wonderful cruise.

Just a quick note, Welcome to cruising. It is the most relaxing type of vacation.Pick the places you always read about, choose a ship, unpack your bags and have fun. Every day a new experience and new people to meet. I never thought that my husband would cruise, He likes fishing. Alaska was our first cruise and it was on the Summit. Lovely, Lovely, Lovely. He was hooked. We are planning on cruise #4, Oh the places we have seen. Have fun and ask your questions here, many opinions and ideas available.

Archived