Welcome Letters

Hello. Someone from Cruise Critic was kind enough to send me their template and I kinda modified it to my own needs. It is created in Publisher so you have to have the program to use the template I created.

If anyone would like the template please let me know what your email address is and I'll send a template out to everyone this weekend. Thanks.

Can i get a copy as well: cc1824@hotmail.com

Hello. Someone from Cruise Critic was kind enough to send me their template and I kinda modified it to my own needs. It is created in Publisher so you have to have the program to use the template I created.

If anyone would like the template please let me know what your email address is and I'll send a template out to everyone this weekend. Thanks.

Hello Pandabebe! I know I'm a few years late but I was wondering if you would be as kind to send me that template too?

Bonnie_B_Lam@yahoo.com

THANKS!!!:p

I've sent our template to all those I've just caught up with here on the thread. Enjoy!

So now that you're caught up....may I please have a copy lol? My email is MSnyder609@yahoo.com Thank you so much for this and to all of the others out there that have been sending out copies since 2008!!

Edited by HiSpeed LowDrag