2 level suites????

Riba

Can anyone tell me if any ships have 2 level suites? I have heard that some have a master bedroom upstairs and other bedrooms downstairs. I was wondering if this is true and which ship. Thanks for any info.

I seen a penthouse on Norweign crown that had 3 seperated bedrooms. Priced it when i got home-- and wow-- it was over 10,000 per person for the week. it featured a dining room= hot tub on the balcony. beautiful rooms.

• 2 months later...
Can anyone tell me if any ships have 2 level suites? I have heard that some have a master bedroom upstairs and other bedrooms downstairs. I was wondering if this is true and which ship. Thanks for any info.

P+O's Aurora has two such suites (AA grade)

MARK

I seen a penthouse on Norweign crown that had 3 seperated bedrooms. Priced it when i got home-- and wow-- it was over 10,000 per person for the week. it featured a dining room= hot tub on the balcony. beautiful rooms.

I think that you may be talking about the Garden Villas that are found on the Norwegian Dawn, Star, Jewel, Pearl, Gem, or Jade. They do have the 3 bedrooms, private 2 story deck, one with a jacuzzi and garden area. It believe that it is over 3000 sq. feet. They are amazing and very expensive!

NCL has some beautiful suites on their newer ships. The butler service and concierge will spoil you as well.

Archived