New to Celebrity with ???

shipknotshore

We've been on cruises but never on Celebrity so I've got a few questions.

(search function is not working...)

Does anyone have a link to the menus for the Infininty food venues?

(I like to see if we'll be interested in eating somewhere other than the dining rm. and then I pack accordingly...fewer formal dresses and suits & ties possibly)

What is the liquor policy...can we bring on anything besides the 2 bottles of wine per cabin? If you purchase liquor on board can you take it back to your cabin?

What is offered in laundry services? Self service, send out to the ships laundry? Is there a link to the prices of their service?

Does the coupon book that you get for being in the Captain's Club change for each catagory of membership? ie: more or higher discounts for Select and Elite members? What kind of coupons are in the book?

I'll be on the X boards frequently so I can get as much info. as possible....it's amazing how many great tips you can get from cruise critic.

Thanks everyone.

(I like to see if we'll be interested in eating somewhere other than the dining rm. and then I pack accordingly...fewer formal dresses and suits & ties possibly) No menus I've seen lately - still rolling out the new ones: Venues: Room service - (you can order evenings dinner menu pre-arranged with your steward/butler. ) Dining Room, Pool Grill, Buffet (not for dinner), Alternative Dining (Evenings only: casual, table setting, similar but limited menu to dining rm and served in the buffet area. Small charge/gratuity $2.00pp), Aqua Spa Cafe and then there is the Sushi Bar, Pasta/Pizza Bar served early evening hours also in the buffet area. Specialty Rest - additional charge/gratuity added to your account - It is very very good. (I'm full - did I forget anywhere???)

What is the liquor policy...can we bring on anything besides the 2 bottles of wine per cabin? If you purchase liquor on board can you take it back to your cabin? Anything more than 2 bottles of wine would be smuggling - there are way too many threads re this: You can order drinks from room service, order $$$ bottles from bon voyage gifts ("gifts" link is at bottom of X website), buy at bar and carry to room. Buy from mini bar in room. (I'm thirsty - going for refill)

What is offered in laundry services? Self service, send out to the ships laundry? Is there a link to the prices of their service? No self serve laundry - clean, pressing, dry clean prices are reasonable and service is very good & quick -

Does the coupon book that you get for being in the Captain's Club change for each catagory of membership? ie: more or higher discounts for Select and Elite members? What kind of coupons are in the book? Yes I believe they do - maybe similar coupons but different discounts. Internet usage, laundry service, spa treatments, other mostly useless (IMHO) one's I can't recall

I'll be on the X boards frequently so I can get as much info. as possible....it's amazing how many great tips you can get from cruise critic.

Thanks everyone.

YVW - Hope this helps -

(I like to see if we'll be interested in eating somewhere other than the dining rm. and then I pack accordingly...fewer formal dresses and suits & ties possibly)

What is the liquor policy...can we bring on anything besides the 2 bottles of wine per cabin? If you purchase liquor on board can you take it back to your cabin?

What is offered in laundry services? Self service, send out to the ships laundry? Is there a link to the prices of their service?

Does the coupon book that you get for being in the Captain's Club change for each catagory of membership? ie: more or higher discounts for Select and Elite members? What kind of coupons are in the book?

Thanks everyone.

Infinity also has a specialty restaurant which is totally different from the main dining room.

Also, dress code on Celebrity is for the entire ship except casual dining area for the evening after 6:00P.M not just in the dining room. They are spotty with enforcement however.

Archived