Elation - NBA Playoff - Anywhere to watch?

NLP33

Hello everyone. This is a mind-blowing site filled with info and personality!

I am going on my first solo cruise (Carnival Elation 4-28-08) and wanted to know if there was anywhere to watch a NBA playoff game besides being in my cabin. I took a family cruise years ago but do not remember the public TV situation. I plan on getting involved in all the ship/shore activities and meeting a lot of great people but if I have some downtime I would like to catch a game with good company.

Aft on the ship before the aft show lounge is a bar/lounge that spans the width of the ship. Just to let you know one side of it is the cigar bar. That being said you will be able to watch any of the ones broadcast on national channels like ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX........

Just came off the Inspiration a few weeks ago and they had a flat screen behind the pool bar now also....

Thank you Wennfred and Jessemon for the timely advice. 10,000+/5,000+ club, looks like you guys have helped plenty like myself. Much appreciated.

Slvrdlphn8 and Hzpfmn our cruise is so close now it almost seems unreal. I hope everyone is getting excited for a great time. I fly out Sunday! Oh yeah, I will look out for the bald head but beware... Piston fan onboard:)

Thank you Wennfred and Jessemon for the timely advice. 10,000+/5,000+ club, looks like you guys have helped plenty like myself. Much appreciated.

Slvrdlphn8 and Hzpfmn our cruise is so close now it almost seems unreal. I hope everyone is getting excited for a great time. I fly out Sunday! Oh yeah, I will look out for the bald head but beware... Piston fan onboard:)

We try...thanks......;)

Archived