Can I purchase transfers after I get on the

buckspc

Star to go to SEA airport from the ship and if so where and when should I do it? Would that be better than a cab? Seattle cruiser seems to think it would be as I would get off the ship eariler. I will be going from the Comfort Suites on cruise day so just need them to get to the airport. Any more input would be thankful, Buck

Depending on what you mean by getting off the ship early, I have found that I can get to the Seattle airport cheaper than using transfers. It cost me on one trip about $18.00 per person. At that time I was traveling with the family and if I recall, Princess transfers were $36 or $39, I forgot which. We ended up taking a limo, too.

We were off the ship by 9 AM that sailing.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise!

Star to go to SEA airport from the ship and if so where and when should I do it? Would that be better than a cab? Seattle cruiser seems to think it would be as I would get off the ship eariler. I will be going from the Comfort Suites on cruise day so just need them to get to the airport. Any more input would be thankful, Buck

As mentioned by the other posters you can purchase the transfer after boarding. We have a few times. You will still be departing the ship based on your flight times and those with early flights will be directed to the buses leaving first.

Archived